Sale on canvas prints! Use code ABCXYZ at checkout for a special discount!
ALNUGE (Alphabets Numbers, Geometrics) is a K-12 STEM core curriculum and art activity which fosters creativity, academic excellence, innovation, and ingenuity.
“When teachers have fun teaching, children have fun learning.”
~ Cleaster Cotton, Founder/Inventor ALNUGE™
• is fun to teach and learn;
• is a teacher’s resource for STEM education;
• is based on a visual language composed of letters, numbers, and geometric shapes;
• fits the guidelines and standards for the Common Core State Standards (CCSS,) STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics,) STEAM (STEM + Art,) and Developmental Assets;
• improves education and the educational process.
Consultations and bookings:
• K-12+ STEM academic content
• STEAM (STEM + Art) arts content
• Professional development
• Team building (for families, educators, communities, organizations, companies, and corporations)
• After school enrichment programming
• Recreational arts activities
~ ~ ~